Node.Js and its Uses:
- It is used to build fast and
- scalable web application.
- Node.js is a server-side platform
- Node.js is an open source, cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side and networking applications.
- can be run within the Node.js runtime
- It uses event driven non blocking I/O model.
- The main advantage of Non Blocking I/O is
- Supports thousands of connections at the same time
Types of Application in NODE.JS
- Chat , games
- Backend Programming
- Blogs & CMS Applications
- Rest Api
- (all the real time applications)
What is NPM in Node.Js
- NPM is Node Package Manager.
- used to install node modules.
- All the modules get installed in the specific folder of node.
- Easy and fast
505total visits,1visits today