Helping Customers Embrace Open Source Technologies
OJHA Softsolutions Private LimitedOpen Source Group (OSG) offers an offshore team of open source developers with expertise in the design and development of high performance and scalable web applications based on LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) architecture. Our open source technology usage coupled with the OJHA Softsolutions Private Limited Global Delivery Model further lowers the cost of custom software development for startup companies.
- Applications :CMS based website, Portals, Web 2.0 applications, Custom Web Application, eCommerce websites, Event Management and Corporate Intranet
- Framework :Cake PHP, Zend
- Content Management System :Drupal, WordPress, Zoomla, Magento
- Storage: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Servers: Tomcat, JBoss
- OS :Redhat Linux, Fedora
Case Study: Event Management Website Development
The customer is a start-up firm based in Irvine, CA. The customer contacted OJHA Softsolutions Private Limited for the development of an outdoor event management website.
- The key challenge for this project was to integrate the application with three different third party products – PayPal for payment processing, vBulletin for cases. Any defects found during the System Testing got reported to the development team.
Integration with the third party products
- The EMA application was integrated with the Paypal Payment Gateway for the online payment system through credit cards.
- The application was integrated with vBulletin to incorporate the region-wide forums.
- In order to implement the Photo Album for each event, the application was integrated with theAlbinator.
- A single sign-on process was implemented for the main application, forum and photo gallery. This was achieved by creating the users in the vBulletin and the Albinator databases, while also creating them in the main application.
273total visits,1visits today