What is React Native?
- It is used to create cross platform native apps (IOS/ANDROID)
- React native basically uses all the concept of react.js in terms of implementing in the code.
REACT NATIVE Vs Hybrid apps
- React native apps are different from hybrid apps
- Hybrid apps run in webview.
- Ionic , cordova, phonegap framework are used to create hybrid apps.
- React Native apps are based upon native app concept just like objective c, swift.
- Are made using building block concept so it is faster and safer as compared to hybrid apps.
Benefits of React Native
- Apps using react native are faster.
- Easier to code.
- Code once.
- Open source library to make apps.
UI Elements In React Native
- React native apps have look and feel of the native app as compared to hybrid app which have browser based app like look and feel.
- Touchable Elements : Just like apps build in objective c.
- List view
- Scroll view
- Progress Bars
- Status Bars
- TabBarIOS (Exclusive for IOS)
- ToolbarAndroid (Exclusive for Android)
264total visits,1visits today